Company: Manifold Services, Inc.
Posted on: October 15, 2021
If you have a positive attitude, outstanding clerical
skills and like working in a professional environment then we have
an opportunity for YOU!
Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company providing
modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the
Midwest and surrounding states. We handle all phases of
development: from land acquisition to construction to
management and maintenance.
The HR Administrator supports the HR department in managing
employee relations, Workers’ Compensation administration,
Unemployment claims management and Covid case management.
Other Responsibilities Include (but not limited
- Administrates Unemployment claims and Workers’
- Coordinates Covid case management and provides weekly reports
- Ensures legal compliance of State and Federal regulations and
applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures
- Manages and maintains Federal and State workplace posters.
- Provides support to HR department.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in an HR related field is preferred.
- Previous experience in a human resources role is
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and UKG.
- Must possess exceptional organizational and time-management
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel to
various locations via private or public air transportation.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with
a satisfactory background and driving record check to be performed
on all applicants being seriously considered.
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Apartment home discount
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively
seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates
and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Manifold Services, Inc., Portage , HR Administrator, Other , Portage, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!