Director of Field Operations
Company: Manifold Services, Inc.
Posted on: October 12, 2021
If you have a construction background and enjoy managing
a project from start to finish then we have an opportunity for
Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company providing
modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the
Midwest and surrounding states. We handle all phases of
development: from land acquisition to construction to
management and maintenance.
We are looking for a professional and motivated individual to
join our team as a General Superintendent.
As part of the construction team, this individual will negotiate
contracts, prepare cost estimates, and review site-engineering
Other Responsibilities Include (but not limited
- Conducting oneself in a professional
manner as a company representative, demonstrating sound judgment
- Ability to supervise and communicate with on-site
- Verify contractor payments.
- Obtain builder licenses where required.
- Communicate with Building Departments.
- Communicating with subcontractors, team members, inspectors and
- Resolving issues that arise.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to interpret construction architectural and civil
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and well
- Knowledgeable in materials and installation techniques
- Knowledge regarding site work and grading issues
- Knowledge regarding code books and ability to navigate
- Work directly with Architects on plan changes and plan
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge regarding ADA and Fair Housing compliance
- Knowledge regarding OSHA rules and ability to enforce these
- Must be physically capable of performing construction site
- Able to travel.
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with
a satisfactory background and driving record check
to be performed on all applicants being seriously
We offer our full time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401K with company
- Generous paid time off plan.
- Competitive compensation program.
- Company vehicle and expense reimbursement.
- Company cell phone plan.
- Opportunity for growth within the company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively
seek diversity in our workforce. We recruit qualified candidates
and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Manifold Services, Inc., Portage , Director of Field Operations, Other , Portage, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!