Company: Manifold Services, Inc.
Posted on: October 12, 2021
If you are a professional with payroll experience then
we have an opportunity for YOU!
Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company providing
modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the
Midwest and surrounding states. We handle all phases of
development: from land acquisition to construction to
management and maintenance.
We are looking for a professional and motivated individual to
join our team as a Payroll Administrator.
Payroll Administrators are responsible for
reviewing, verifying, processing, and issuing pay and payroll
related information for over 1,000 employees.
Other Responsibilities Include (but not limited
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Processing new hires, rehires, transfers and terminations.
- Verifying employee direct deposit entries with provided bank
- Maintaining payroll deductions for wage garnishments.
- Preparing new hire and termination reports for management.
- Assisting Risk Manager with unemployment claims.
- Providing information for Workers’ Compensation claims.
- Completing employment verifications.
- Reviewing timesheets and pre-check payroll.
- Processing biweekly payroll using UltiPro.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Possess proficient organizational and time-management
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Previous Payroll experience preferred.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with
a satisfactory background and driving record check
to be performed on all applicants being seriously
- Comprehensive benefits packages, including 401(k) plan with
- Generous paid time off plan
- Competitive compensation program
- Employee referral program
- Discounted apartment
- Great working environment
- Opportunities for advancement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively
seek diversity in our workforce. We recruit qualified candidates
and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Manifold Services, Inc., Portage , Payroll Administrator, Other , Portage, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!