Company: Manifold Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
If you have excellent communication skills, enjoy
negotiating prices and have construction experience, then we have
an opportunity for YOU!
Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company providing
modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the
Midwest and surrounding states. We handle all phases of
development: from land acquisition to construction to
management and maintenance.
We are looking for a professional and motivated individual to
join our team as a Purchasing Agent in our
Construction Department. Purchasing Agents
are responsible for ordering construction materials on a daily
Other Responsibilities Include (but not limited
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Monitoring and improving inventory and supplies to meet company
- Maintaining suppliers and vendors.
- Create purchase orders for necessary items and review for
- Source and solicit new vendors.
- Review vendor quotes.
- Contract cabinetry, wire shelving, mirrors and ornamental
- Source and compare pricing of new and existing items among
- Resolving issues with vendors and team members.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in residential construction and construction
material, multi-family construction experience preferred.
- Yardi experience preferred, but not required.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high attention
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both
verbally and in writing, with vendors, team members, suppliers and
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Maintain a professional appearance following team apparel
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and
a DMV record acceptable to company’s liability insurance
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with
a satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and
reliable transportation will be required as this position will
entail the operation of a personal vehicle.
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively
seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates
and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Manifold Services, Inc., Portage , Purchasing Agent, Other , Portage, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!