Travel Nurse (RN)
Company: myRN Staffing Solutions
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Seeking a Registered Nurse for a Travel Position in Labor &
Delivery in Kalamazoo!
Start June 7, 2021
End September 11, 2021
Job Duties of the Labor & Delivery Nurse
Requirements for Labor & Delivery Nurse
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient s
clinical condition including: fetal monitoring and results of
- EPIC; GE EFM system,
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or
response to treatment.
- Performs general nursing duties in all Maternal Child Health
departments with adequate supervision.
Compensation for Labor & Delivery Nurse
- Current experience of over 1 year in Labor & Delivery
- Experience in high risk units preferred
- Michigan RN license
- NRP, AWHONN intermediate or advanced EFM, ACLS, BLS
- Salary $60-65/hour based on experience, benefit level and
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and
- Complimentary $15k Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new
- $500 Referral Bonus
- *Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various
Our vision is to be a great resource and connect you with
healthcare employers to provide you with options as you continue
your career as a Travel Nurse.
Keywords: myRN Staffing Solutions, Portage , Travel Nurse (RN), Other , Portage, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!