Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Weekends (Sign-on Bonus)
Company: Prestige Healthcare
Posted on: May 3, 2021
$2,000 Sign on Bonus!
Want more than just a job, looking for a career? MediLodge wants
We are currently hiring for Licensed Practical Nurses. We are
currently offering a $2,000 Sign on Bonus for Full Time
MediLodge is a skilled nursing group that is looking for the
best, most compassionate employees to join our team.
A career with MediLodge is a rewarding one where you can see the
impact on residents and their family members.
We promote "growing our own" and are very involved in our
employees development, helping them to achieve their goals!
MediLodge offers Top Notch Benefit Packages to our
Student Loan Repayment Program
Opportunities for Advancement
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid Sick & Vacation Time
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Aflac and Colonial Ancillary Insurance Products
Help us make a difference!
Coordinates and provides nursing care for skilled nursing
facility residents and provides supervision and guidance to
clinical staff members. Scope of work may be modified by state
specific rules under the Nurse Practice Act.
- Graduate of accredited LPN/LNV school of nursing.
- Valid Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) license in the state
- Valid CPR certification.
- One year experience in nursing preferred.
- Documents the resident's condition and nursing needs.
- Accurately and promptly implements physicians' orders.
- Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the
resident's needs and the person's capabilities and
- Supervises, directs and evaluates junior staff members and
- Administers medications and performs treatments for assigned
residents, and documents that treatment as required by Company, and
local, state and federal rules and regulations.
- Participates in orientation and in-service training for
- Assists physicians with special tests and procedures within the
scope of state specified Nursing Practice Act.
- Ensures that supplies are utilized economically and that
equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner.
- Reports and records pertinent observations and reactions
- Coordinates nursing care of residents when scheduled for
therapy or procedures by other departments.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden
adverse developments in residents.
- Interviews applicants and recommends hires. Participates in
counseling, disciplinary action and termination of staff, to extent
permitted by state practice act.
- Supervises nursing unit, which includes scheduling and
directing the nursing staff to extent permitted by state practice
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Promotes interpersonal relationships and develops staff
- Assures that inventory and supplies are maintained on the unit
and communicates need for housekeeping, maintenance or dietary
- Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Keywords: Prestige Healthcare, Portage , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Weekends (Sign-on Bonus), Other , Portage, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!