Company: Lake Michigan Credit Union
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Mortgage Processor role is responsible for processing
conventional mortgage applications, obtaining and verifying
accuracy of documents needed to complete the mortgage process and
calculating income, analyzing credit and calculating cash
* Finalize loan processing stage by preparing loan for submission
to closing department.
* Review initial underwriting decisions and prepare decision letter
as appropriate and working directly with the applicants to obtain
outstanding items required by underwriting for a final
* Process conventional mortgage applications reviewing credit
reports, income and asset documentation confirming all
documentation meets requirements to move forward with an
underwriting decision while demonstrating a high level of
communication with members along with internal and external
partners, and providing service excellence at all times.
Preferred Education and Experience:
* One to three years of similar or related experience. Prior
experience in the mortgage industry is a plus.
* Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
Keywords: Lake Michigan Credit Union, Portage , Mortgage Processor, Other , Portage, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!