We Are Hiring
Physical Therapist - PT Woodbridge - Part Time, Day - Ascension
Borgess Hospital - Woodbridge Hills - South - Portage, MI.
3 days during week and rotation through hospital setting for
What You Will Do
Evaluate and conduct medically prescribed physical therapy
- Perform initial and on-going assessments of patient's
- Establish, revise and evaluate a plan of care which is
appropriate to problems identified and involves the
- Perform therapy interventions utilizing standard physical
therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of
- Oversee activities of physical therapy assistants, students and
other support personnel.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT)
credentialed from the Michigan Board of Physical Therapy obtained
prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
Why Join Our Team
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Borgess is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and
affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity,
sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only
to individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information