Company: VCA Antech, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
VCA Portage Animal Hospital has been providing excellent
veterinary care to the Portage, MI community as an AAHA-Accredited
Hospital for over 50 years. Our staff, led by former owner Dr.
Cynthia Lunney, has decades of experience and provides care in a
beautiful new facility as part of the VCA family of hospitals.
Who We're Looking For:
We are seeking an experienced Licensed Veterinary Technician to
join our team of Technicians. The successful candidate will be a
believer in the possibilities of high quality veterinary medicine
and patient care-with the expertise and technical know-how to make
Why We Need You:
As a member of the VCA team, your mission will be to win the
confidence of every pet parent-by delivering an outstanding client
experience-so they will partner with us for the lifelong care of
their companion animals. We want you to use the knowledge that
you've invested your time and talent in. The skills that you will
be utilizing include, but are not limited to:
- Catheter placement
- Anesthesia monitoring
- Physical examinations and patient assessment
- Surgical preparation and assisting
- Laboratory work
- Patient recovery
- Compassionate care for our hospitalized patients
Why You Should Consider Us:
At VCA, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and
people is matched with a commitment to your professional
- You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload
and employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools.
- You will join our team of 5+ Licensed Veterinary Technicians on
a set schedule.
- Hospital hours that deliver work life balance (M-F 8a-6p; Sat
- You will sharpen your skills-and even learn some new
techniques-and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such
as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership
- We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive
Keywords: VCA Antech, Inc., Portage , Veterinary Technician, Other , Portage, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!