Increased wage scale and sign on bonus!
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled
nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and
rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and
The CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant will provide basic nursing
care to patients and residents within the scope of the nursing
assistant responsibilities and performs basic nursing procedures
under the direction of the licensed nurse supervisor.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant Responsibilities:
* Assists residents with resident care including bathing,
grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
* Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers
call lights promptly
* Reports all changes in residents' condition to supervisor as
soon as possible
* Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals
and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per
individual plan of care
* Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant Rewards:
* Receive unparalleled training
* Competitive pay
* Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health
coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
* Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance,
education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
* Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while
having fulfilling work with a purpose!
4215 - Heartland Health Care Center - Three Rivers, Michigan
Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant
Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the
state registry is required.
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with
patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant
preferred but not required.
Job Specific Details:
New Higher Wages!! Sign-On Bonus!! 2nd (2p-10p) and 3rd (6p-6a)
shifts available. Extra $2.00 an hour through 12/31, vacant shift
bonuses, no mandation, every other weekend and holiday off! Tuition
assistance for LPN, RN or Therapy. Must hold a current Michigan CNA
certification or be awaiting state testing.
Walk-in interviews welcome!